TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: November 1, 2019
PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
1. Membership in TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB is limited to natural persons only; no corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold membership in the TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Program. A TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB member (“Member”) must enroll individually in his /her full legal name and such person may have only one open Account at any given time. A Member may collect TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points in only one Account. Membership is solely for the benefit of the individual. Therefore, it must be maintained in the name of an individual.
2. TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points are personal and cannot be assigned, traded, or otherwise transferred without the prior written consent of TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB or otherwise in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Program, as may be amended from time to time. Any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the sole discretion of TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB, result in the loss of membership or the cancellation of the affected Points or Account, as the case may be.
3. TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special , punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Program or by reason of the term in action of or amendment to the Program in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners or other features with or without notice.
4. TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB membership is a privilege which can be revoked by TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any other actions deemed by TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB, the TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Program or the interests of its Members.
5. TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB shall be under no obligation to continue the Program or to provide any notice of its termination.
6. Each Member shall be responsible for advising TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB of any change of their name, mailing address, email address or any other required membership enrollment information. TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB shall not be liable for misdirected communications such as mail or email or any consequences thereof.
7. A Member may not sell, exchange, give, charge or otherwise dispose of any TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points. TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points have no monetary value whatsoever and cannot under any circumstances form the basis of a monetary claim against TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB and cannot be converted to cash.
1. To participate in the Program and earn TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points and redeem rewards, you must become a Member of the TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Program. Membership is absolutely free and no purchase is required in order to become a Member.
2. To enroll, you must have a valid email address and be 19 years of age or older.
3. TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB is not marketed to or directed towards anyone less than 19 years of age. If TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB discovers an account has been created by a minor, it will delete the child ‘s personal information from its records, including any points accrued. If for any reason TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB believes a user may be under the age of 19, it reserves the right to request proof of age of such user. If such proof is not provided, or if it is discovered the user is under the age of 19, all personal information regarding that individual shall be deleted from the TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB system and TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB reserves the right to limit and / or prohibit the user from membership in the Program
4. Enrollment in the TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Program is subject to verification and will be deemed invalid if the information is not true and/or complete.
EARNING TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB POINTS
1. TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points may only be collected by individuals who make purchases at a licensed retail store in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba.
REDEMPTION AND BENEFITS
1. TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points may be redeemed for any reward offered on www.trialtorewards.ca. A Member’s Account number and Password will be required for any redemption.
2. A Member ‘ s TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points balance will be reduced by the number of Points required to obtain the desired Point redemption level. Unredeemed TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points will remain in the Account and can be applied to subsequent transactions.
INACTIVE TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNTS
A TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB membership account will be deemed inactive if a member has not earned or redeemed any points in the last 24 consecutive months.
Should a TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB membership account be deemed inactive, all accumulated TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points may be forfeited, with or without notice, a t TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB’s sole discretion and TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB may close the TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB membership account.
TERMINATION, CHANGES AND BREACH
TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB may change these Terms and Conditions, any features of the TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Program including redemption procedures or any rewards in any respect, all without notice even though such changes ma y effect the value of TRIALTO REWARDS CLUB Points already accumulated. For current Term s and Condition s and other Program details and information, visit www.trialtorewards.ca.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TRIALTO WINE GROUP LTD, any subsidiary, affiliated and parent companies, and its and their respective officers, directors, authorized agents, and employees (collectively called “Releasees”) are not liable for any harm due to Members participation in the Program, including without limitation, liability f or any expense, loss, cost , injury, damage, accident or any other matter whatsoever , however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental , indirect, special , punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits). directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Program, including Program Benefits, or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Program in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of benefits or other features with or without notice.